NEW Twinkling H20s October 2012 Release
Love Struck Pretty Peridot Boysenberry Apricot Nectar Blue Bayou Smokey Diamond
Love Struck: Deep Blood Red with Subtle Red Glints
Pretty Peridot: Chartreuse Green with Green-Golden Shimmer
Boysenberry: Rich Violet with Brilliant Blue Shimmer
Apricot Nectar: Soft Orange-Yellow in Red-Golden Shimmer
Blue Bayou: Deep Water Blue in a Brilliant Blue Pearl
Smokey Diamond: Gray-Black with a brilliant rainbow crystalline shimmer
NEW Online Classes
Artist Marah Johnson
Marah Johnson, mixed media artist, product designer and mother of 3 beautiful daughters has been teaching both locally and internationally for the past 7 years.
She is excited to expand her reach to students online and will empower you to "Follow Her If You Dare" to use color, texture and found objects in ways you would never would have imagined.
Licensed artist with Creative Imaginations for the past 7 years and published several times by Creating Keepsakes, Memory Makers, Design Originals, Legacy, Scrapbooking and Beyond, Paper Crafting and more, Marah is best known for her edgy, grungy, rock influenced artwork and love of unusual materials. .
Check out her blog at http://marah_johnson.typepad.com
Illusions Session Two
ON SALE SOON
Dion Dior will take you on a journey unlocking the mystery of color while exploring the shimmering world of luminescent paints.
She shares her passion while making it look easy on her fabulous blog http://diondior.blogspot.com featuring Mandalas, Art Journaling, Mixed Media, and Fine Art.
Her class "Mastering Twinks" by Dion Dior inspired hundreds of Twinkling H20 fans, while Taste of Silks stimulates us to explore new techniques, improve or change our processes and thinking about acrylic color. Join Dion in this colorful journey creating beautiful shimmering, luminescent art in ways you never imagined
Encaustic Wax Fantasy
by John Vandebrooke
Decmebr 21 - February 15th 2012
Known for his breathtaking gallery artwork, John will inspire you with a European technique using hot tools to paint with, instead of the traditional brush method.
This Eight week course includes:
- Patterns and abstracts
- Landscpapes (4styles)
- Hot air painting
- Sumi style method using wax pads
- Rubber Stamp technique using both ink and wax
- Stenciling with Wax and paint
- Using patterns to transfer to wax
- Transfer wax patterns to fabric
- Wax Mono Printing
- Embossing Collage using wax process
- Over 160 minutes of Video Instruction
- Text and photos plus bonus information
- Access to John's EBook with additional Tips and tricks
- Plus one on one question answer time with John
- Mary from New York "John is a great teacher and a wonderful inspiration."
- Brian from Nashville "You opened up a whole new world for me, What a wonderful experience."
- Liliana from Germany "This was so much fun. I can't believe that what I did actually came from me."
- Catie from California "I really appreciated your encouragement, You are most generous with your knowledge"
- Betsy from Canada "Your teaching style made every attempt safe and accidents turned into masterpieces." "I love that you let us play!"
- Nancy from Australia: "Thank you John, you create a wonderful learning environment its just Fabulous!!
- Jack from Oregon: "I am so inspired what an awesome class."
PLEASE NOTE: Class supply list available immediately upon registration. Encaustic Wax tools and colored wax materials come from the Netherlands, Allow 14-20 days to process orders and ship materials prior to class Back orders are possible if needed.
Released May 2012
10 NEW Colors Silks Acrylic Glaze
Purchase 10 New Colors and Save
- Rich Cobalt-Deep Cobalt Blue in Blue Shimmer with Glints of Violet
- Teal Zircon Bright Blue-Green in Turquoise Pearl
- Pomegranate Deep Antique Red-Violet in Red-Pearl
- Black ice: Black with green, blue, red violet, & gold crystals
- Silver Bells Rich: Metallic Silver
- Oyster:Mix in Colors to Lighten with Iridescent Pearl Shimmer
- Pixie Pink: delicate Violet-Pink in Red-Lilac-Crystals
- Jasmine:Hot Violet in Violet-Red Shimmer
- Fire Opal- Metallic- Red Copper w little dazzling diamonds
- French Lilac Lavender with a Violet - Blue Shimmer
35amazing colors in 1 oz. wide mouth jars
What makes Silks so special?
It's the secret mix of mica and other proprietary mineral particles that refract light, like a crystal.
Silks are easy to use paints that create a semi-gloss glaze - not too shiny, not too flat, but just right.
Marah Johnson How to Video Collection
NEW Twinkling H20s Watercolors
Twinkling Cupcake by, Dion Dior